Graves Golf On-Demand is the official online instruction platform for Graves Golf and the Single Plane Academy. Users can watch or subscribe for content on the Single Plane Swing, short game fundamentals, course management and much more.
Take a look at a few of the short game secrets you’ll discover in the Short Game Solution…
- 3 fundamentals of great putting most recreational golfers screw up. (The first one guarantees you’ll tap the ball square. The second one makes sure the ball travels in the right direction. The third leads the ball straight into the cup.)
- Why your putting grip is different than your swinging grip… and… how to make sure you don’t confuse the two.
- Two ways to grip a putter… plus… how to tell which one is best for you.
- The correct way to position your feet when you set up to putt. (Get this wrong and the ball has no choice but to roll away from the cup.)
- Only these parts of your body should move during a putting stroke… otherwise… you’ll miss the long putts and embarrass yourself on the gimme putts that should go in but won’t.
- Three different size putters you’ll be using and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- What you can and can’t control during a putting motion.