Feeling of Greatness Training Club
To purchase a Feeling of Greatness Training Club, click here; https://shop.gravesgolf.com/collections/full-swing-training-aids/products/feeling-of-greatness-training-club
As your hold on the club is the foundation of your golf swing, mastering your grip is a vital milestone on the “Path to Golf Improvement”. As described below, the benefits of the Feeling of Greatness™ Training Grip & Club are numerous:
- Shape and Design place the hands in the exact position of Moe Norman
- Accommodates both overlapping and 10 finger hand position
- Markings and Texture indicate the correct “pressure points” in the hands
Shape and Design position the hands correctly to help you learn to hinge them correctly; which is the foundation of the golf swing and a key to producing clubhead speed. The resulting increase in clubhead speed equates to a greater distance.
- Grip and Club are specially weighted to allow you to hit balls during your practice.
- The equipment is “Transitional”, allowing you to easily move from the training club to your clubs.
- When gripped, the Training Club is the same length as a standard 6 iron. The Training Club is available in Right and Left-handed models.
Purpose of The Feeling of Greatness Training Club
Learn how and why Graves Golf created the Feeling of Greatness Training club to help you master the fundamentals of grip and address.
Features of the Feeling of Greatness Training Club
The Feeling of Greatness Training Club was designed with the ideal position of the hands at the address position. The Feeling of Greatness training club will help with:
- Proper lead hand grip position
- Create an ideal address position
How to Practice with the Feeling of Greatness Training Club
Todd Graves demonstrates what to look for when practicing the Single Plane Swing with the Feeling of Greatness Training Club